Registration Of A Death
During the funeral arrangements we will require the following personal information in order to register the death on your behalf
- Full names of the deceased
- Date and place of birth and if born overseas the year they came to Australia
- Date of Death
- Residential address of the deceased
- Occupation of the deceased during their working life
- Marital status
- Marriage details of all marriages of the deceased
- Fathers full name and occupation
- Mothers full name including maiden name and occupation
- First Names and ages of all children living and deceased.
When the funeral has been conducted, we will lodge all the required documentation using a computerised system which updates directly to Births, Deaths and Marriages, ensuring that this Death Certificate is lodged within the mandated guidelines. Once lodged the original is returned to us in approximately 2-4 weeks for your collection.
This is often needed in relation to any legal and estate matters that may need to be attended to.